Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 6 - plan of attack

Well, I'm up 0.4 lbs, but that's a good result for me considering how yesterday went. :-) I'm still down a total of 5.4 lbs. so I'm happy. Today/tonight we have no big social plans, so I should be able to stay on track.

Exercise:
Elliptical and some weights

Meal Plan:
Breakfast: 3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal
1/2 cup Lactaid fat-free milk
1 cup strawberries
Morning Snack: 3 slices turkey
Lunch: Sesame-Tofu Stir fry (leftover from dinner Wednesday night)
3 egg whites
Afternoon Snack: 1 apple
Dinner: Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Soup (that I didn't make last night)
2 cups spinach with low-fat/fat-free dressing
1 cup fat-free Lactaid milk
Evening Snack: 1 glass red wine
1 WW English Toffee Crunch bar
Protein powder mixed with water

Total Calories: ~1350
Total WW pts from food: 25.5

No comments:

Post a Comment